Original topic:

Galaxy of Dark

(Topic created on: 10-23-2020 12:10 PM)
Superalad
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

My Experience with the Galaxy Note 10 Lite,

I wanted to buy a Good Quality phone with a moderate budget.
My criteria was not a Chinese phone (Home Country), Performance & Camera
After a long research, I settled with Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
Due to corona, I ordered on Amazon, With in two days phone reached me.

I was so excited, but it gone in hours
I started to test apps, camera and settings,
The pictures from the phone was terrible,note 10 p1.jpegSample Photo at nightSample Photo at night

I could not return the phone, 
I took a research on internet, I suspected it was result of poor camera.
So I took it customer care (You may meet great intelligent there)
My representative said, If you reinstall software, the problem will be solved.
If the problem exists after need to change the camera. I said ok (I know hardware problems cannot be solved by software reinstall). I tested again that night, But the problem in same. Next day I took it to the store again, they ran diagnostic test before me and said "This phone will be like these,  This is normal". I showed them a picture of same place taken on another phone(same model), No response.
Cy.jpeg

We are investing some money in a phone with the hope of not changing the phone for at least two years, but all of the sudden the investment on a Brand vanishes just like that. After 6 years (all my previous phones were Samsung ) I purchased brand Samsung for its premium quality, but its QC & Sales dept failed.

The most frustrating part is talking with customer representative at service centers, Most of them are lame and arrogant. They don't understand customers, they repeat same chant whatever the question is.

4 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "camera quality" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings>Apps>Camera>Storage>Clear Cache/data)

2) Reset the Device: Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset: Settings>General Management>Reset

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Superalad
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I am saying, it's a poor hardware, still you are implying reset phone. why on earth some one has to reset phone for camera performance?

I am suspecting, you are manufacturing two kind of products, one for store (display items) another for customers.

0 Likes
sadikue
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Experience the same issue with my s20.
0 Likes
Superalad
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
it's a problem with their sensors
but they are not acknowledging it
0 Likes