Original topic:

Galaxy note 9 greenish display

(Topic created on: 09-28-2021 07:58 PM)
bro19
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
After talking  to customer care person over phone , I went to the care for physical examination. They checked it and asked me to pay 300 usd equivalent to change the display. The display is not cracked anywhere and it got greenish after samsung software update.  Samsung devices are made for 6 months to 1 year lasting. Never gonna buy any samsung product again. A complete rip off.
9 Comments
k5kumar492
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
You are very lucky service centre asked for display change charged 300 about me they asked me to pay 13500,
0 Likes
bro19
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Its 300 usd dollar equivalent = 24000 bdt + service charge
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
My display was replaced last month and today all of a sudden again my screen got discoloration issues, I didn't even update after the screen replacement out of fear as the update caused the issue at first place
0 Likes
bro19
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
How much did it take to replace?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!   

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same.  We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/  

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards, 
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes
bro19
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes, I went to your service center in Chittagong, Bangladesh. They checked it and asked me to pay 24000 Bangladeshi currency + service charge, which is 300 us dollar equivalent. My device is not even scratched anywhere, display got greenish all of a sudden. Thanks
0 Likes
bhagwankhatri
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
There is mess inside the software plz fix it samsung team and give an update to solve issues most of the note 9 users facing same issues of discoloration should they all have to change displays lol 😆
0 Likes
CrAzYoGi
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Time for Samsung to stop creating screens and purchase from Apple or One plus One company.... They are not capable enough for resolving the screen issue which the Note 9 users are facing and instead asking the users to bear the charges for display issue wherein the issue is with their software lol.
bro19
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I Agree
0 Likes