Original topic:

Galaxy note 9 exynos clock issue in cpu

(Topic created on: 01-08-2020 11:00 AM)
dixit017
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Why my phone is only clock at 1.79ghz on all cores while normal task and in gaming while it is supporting 2.7 ghz.
4 Comments
Galaxy Note
to save battery and overheating issues.
0 Likes
dixit017
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
save battery and overheating. even on normal task. I don't get the point
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there, 

As per your query, we would like to inform you that Samsung provides the processor clock in different ghz for different tasks in the devices. In order to avoid the slow performance and heating issue in the device Samsung has provided the 2.7GHz, 1.7GHz core processor in your device.  For the Gaming task the device needs the high performance processor so that it will not affect the device performance and heating in the device as well.  

However, If you face any issue in the device, register your concern in the Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Samsung Members Team

0 Likes
dixit017
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I tried everything for past 2 months and came on conclusion that Samsung rob the money from everyone who use exynos processor flagship phone. Not a single time I saw the clock speed of CPU reached at 2.7 Ghz as you guys mentioned. it stay down at 1.79 GHz which means the high performance cores are doing nothing. do you have any answer on that.
0 Likes