Original topic:

Galaxy note 8 issues after July 2020 software update

(Topic created on: 07-30-2020 09:29 AM)
DK_Joshi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, After july 2020 update my phone stopped catching signal, I waited for 10-15 mins and thought of searching the signal manually through sim manager settings but i noticed it was not opening. Later i realized that phone is actually not detecting sim card. Slowly i realized many other things in OS are not working, like I  getting error "processing failed" while checking software update, no IMEI number showing up.. etc. Today i went to Samsung service center, they diagnosed the device and told that motherboard will be replaced. I had debate with them for some time because I must not be paying for the issue which has been caused by company itself. Then they told me to talk to customer care executives and suggested me to ask them to ger FOC (free of cost) approval. I did raised the issue by calling their tollfree number 1800407267864 and asked them to approve FOC repair. They have scheduled call for tomorrow morning with one of senior executive who has the authority to approve FOC repair. I request everyone of you to follow the same procedure, I am sure Samsung will listen and rectify the issue. I will post an update tomorrow after call with the guy and will let you know how it went. Thanks guys, will get back to you.

2 Comments
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Thank's for sharing this information with all of us
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes