Original topic:

Galaxy note 10 plus sound

(Topic created on: 09-07-2019 06:30 PM)
PraveenKrishnamurthy
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Does the back of ur phone vibrate when you listen to music or watch videos with high volume ?? Mine does a lot more than Note8 which I had previously 
Kindly reply 
8 Comments
døpedædə
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
it is normal for note 10 users...
Galaxy Note
no I'm not facing this type of problem please visit Samsung service cente and get it check
Galaxy Note
checked in the demo models as well.
they say its bcoz of the speakers inside
boss1234
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
look that's normal because of in display speakers
Galaxy Note
Bro, common hai, as these smartphones supports Dolby atmos(Flowing sound/or you can say acoustic sound technology) and speaker sound is quite high..so it results in the vibration of back panel.. You can feel it more clearer when your device is connected with external speakers..Its like sound flowing from entire device.. Even, I feel the same in my S10+, when volume goes up like more than 80%..so, no need to worry about it..As sounds flow from the entire device so it feels like vibration at the back panel..if vibration is really high, then you may visit service center..but in my opinion, just relax..as it's a design feature..
Abitech
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
👍👍👍👍👍hope its the best answer
Galaxy Note
yes seems like it🤝👏
Galaxy Note
Guys, I have some queries with the Battery drain during idle time. hope u can help me with this as well or if you guys are facing the same issue with the Exynos version.
when I went to sleep , my battery was at 13% & when I woke up, it was already dead. so it had consumed 13% battery in less than 7hrs. Even during the idle time it happens.
haven't faced so much drain with my previous device (Note8) & it used to consume just around 4~5 for a period of around 8hrs.
U guys face the same issue ???
0 Likes