Original topic:

Galaxy note 10 lite

(Topic created on: 10-13-2020 02:08 PM)
RaviVasistha
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Anyone facing Camera issue on Galaxy note 10 lite,
I bought my phone 2 weeks back and the camera is the worst, feels like a VGA cam, Low light shots are the worst and the daylight photos are just about OK OK
9 Comments
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
The day light photos are the best...you feel the quality low at low light ,,its because the camera software always picks up high iso option in low light...higher the iso higher is the grains(noise).
its how the software is programmed to do it..so go in pro mode lower the iso to 100 or 50...then increase the shutter speed till you get ambient light inside the lens, that should do the word ..it'll take splendid pics, believe me..but the problem is you need steady hands while taking such photos..or other wise it'll be distorted..even in night mode you need steady hands to capture good images..try my method ..that's the better way to take photos in low light even at the professional level..xD
DrPeter
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
can you explain me all things of how to use pro mode in note 10 lite????
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
yeah why not..do you have a insta account..its kinda difficult to chat over here
DrPeter
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Sorry, I didn't have insta.
can you please upload a YT video regard this????
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
No brother..I can't upload youtube videos..some other ways. like hangouts or something like that
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I've taken some pics of moon..that too in complete darkness..ill pin that here..not even a single grain and the picture is clear..
ps.while uploading the actual quality gets broken..so in actual photo you can even make out the distant leaves of the palm tree😅
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Clear camera lens with microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt and dust from the camera lens.

* Reset camera settings
Camera > Settings > Reset settings > Reset.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
krishnakaiser
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
after a update of UI 2.5 camera quality goes down please fix this by next update
also we need dex mode we spent 40k on this note10 lite please provide dex mode for this
RaviVasistha
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
There are lot of improvements need to be done on note 10 lite. overall phone is good. there are certain areas where it needs update, such as Camera. even if you adjust the iso and shutter speed the photos are not that great, I have a A7 2018 which gives better photos.. Also Note 9 uses the same processor, it has option to change the screen resolution note 10 lite does not have it. There are lot of room for improvement.
0 Likes