Original topic:

Galaxy note 10 lite overheating

(Topic created on: 02-26-2021 10:44 AM)
Farul_Akter
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

My galaxy Note 10 lite is overheating when I am using WhatsApp,Duo/imo and also when open camera. After one UI 3.0 update it's getting very annoying. Please Samsung solve

7 Comments
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
clear cache partition
Step Clear Cache Partition

step 1

Turn off your phone ...Connect your phone to laptop/pc with a type-c cable.

step 2

Press Volume up and power button (also press bixby button if present) at the same time .
step 3

Keep it pressed until samsung logo appears on your phone.
step 4

Then a list of your options will come on your phone..
Go to Clear Cache Partition option by navigating through volume buttons.

step 5

After selecting Clear Cache Partition option,then click power button once.
step 6

Once Cache is cleared you will be taken to first option..Then again click power button to restart the phone!
0 Likes
Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
sir, I don't have a laptop or PC, how should I clear cache partition?
0 Likes
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
try without connect to laptop/pc(skip step 1)
0 Likes
GOPINATH-R
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
😱
0 Likes
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Overheating is subjective like that. Yes, Duo and Camera are intensive tasks and makes a device heat up. It should not happen with texting on whatsapp though. You can clear cache partition and reset settings of yoir device and restart and see if it fixes your issue. Hope you find it helpful brother.
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Over heating is basically because of Exynos chipset. Nothing will help. The new upgrade is handshaking with new chipset so after it collects all info and how you use your phone it will get ok. Try to put off wifi scanning and Bluetooth as it takes lots of battery juice.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes