Original topic:

Galaxy note 10 lite is garbage!

(Topic created on: 04-27-2022 11:32 AM)
joeblade
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I've been using the Samsung galaxy note 10lite for over a year now. Since owning the phone Ive been knowing how poorly developed this phone is! Everything is jerky about the phone. I saved my salary to get this garbage! Fingerprint scanner is one of the worst ever to start with, after charging the phone in my car's port it does not charge over with its brick(needs rebooting everytime), camera is pathetic, network optimization is so poor, some apps are stubborn and after opening it's jerky, hesitate to function. After the recent update the phone has gone to new lower levels. Everything is slow about the phone. I can't believe i fell for the scam. Never will I ever buy a samsung again. Hard earned money in the drains now! People there are really good phones in this price range, check them out. Watch reviews for atleast a month if you haven't planned out for any specs. It's better to research the market for your convenience and find the best suitable phone to avoid disappointment like me.
3 Comments
sooraj01
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Welcome to the elite of garbage
Shamim12
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
After last update of Gallery..samsung note 10 lite camera processing note working Properly..
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes