Original topic:

Galaxy Note10/Note10+ | One UI 2 Beta with Android 10! Coming Soon!

(Topic created on: 11-07-2019 02:40 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

Galaxy_Note10_10+_Beta_Promotion_Teaser_IND_191018.jpg

1,976 Comments
THEDOCTOR1
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
hey amav I am a S9+ user and had enrolled in the beta program last year; I agree with you when you say that it is like last year where thay delayed the update but i don't think you know that the update we recieved had hardly any bugs if not none. so when when they take more time it is to make sure that even the beta testers don't have to deal with phone bricking bugs. moreover all the special features you use on one ui need time to be adapted to android 10 and as for oneplus their ui is so much like stock android that they don't need to make and substantial change to lauch the software
jsbach
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
3rd beta has released today for the s users and yet we **bleep** with Android 9.
jsbach
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
Dipakkumbhar
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
is there any plan for One UI 2 Beta for Indian Note 10 plus or did we mistake you buy note 10 plus......?
0 Likes
amav
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
@thedoctor1 agree but what stops Samsung team from giving a firm timeline and being fair and transparent to users who buy the most premium android phone ??
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
thumbs up for stable version
0 Likes
ram71
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
are... yaar Coming Soon Post Nikaldiye.... ab kya hoga..... Update cancel hogaya shayad
0 Likes
anasnarmawala
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
still not recieved in my note 10 plus
0 Likes
naveenjujaray
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
me too waiting for it
0 Likes
adu1430
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
so many issues in beta version..Samsung notes not opening every time shows app close and multitasking crash with one gestures and typing keyboard also not typing properly at some point..some bugs issues
0 Likes