Original topic:

Galaxy Note10 Lite Event - Delhi

(Topic created on: 01-26-2020 06:31 PM)
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello Samsung Members,

Yesterday, Members of Delhi witnessed the great launch of Galaxy Note10 Lite at the fun event in Samsung Smart Café, South Ex. From fun activities to the great food, it was amazing.

At the event we had fun competitions such as push-up challenge and squats challenge, it was fun to watch the members among us compete with each other. Apart from fun challenges, members got the opportunity to have a hands-on with the new flagship Galaxy Note10 Lite even before the device hits the store and market.

The event was amazing, I myself got chance to meet new members and it was so great to see each other. At the end we had great food and drinks. It was one of the best events. Moreover, events like these brings Samsung Members together and gives opportunity to enjoy and celebrate. 

Those who missed this time don't worry, next event awaits. More and more participation from our end will encourage Samsung to organise such events more often. 

And to the members and ambassadors, who attended the event do share your experience down below in comments. 😊

2 Comments
Galaxy Note
looks lovely....but ur not to be seen in any pics🤷
0 Likes
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
😅 I was clicking picture of others.
0 Likes