Original topic:

Galaxy Note 9 heating

(Topic created on: 08-04-2020 11:32 PM)
RajVirgo
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi,
I am facing the heating up issue of my Note 9, specially when I am using camera for taking some pics one after another or continuous usage of for 10 minutes.
Can I have any solution for this. I already have the latest update running on my phone.
0 Likes
16 Comments
RajVirgo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
did that too number of times. Restarted after doing that also.
I was using the semi-transparent plastic cover given by Samsung. I removed that but still no change ☹️
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
RajVirgo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Thanks. I already cleared CACHE number of times. I even restarted the device number of times after cleaning. I removed the protective cover as well but there is no change. The device is still heating up.
0 Likes
Mars9
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
go to settings - apps - show system apps - clear cache to (android system , system ui ) try if it works.
0 Likes
RajVirgo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
thanks, tried it but it didn't work. I am not a heavy user. it's some Twitter time & some browsing, few YouTube vids. Nothing much, no gaming or heavy graphics.
0 Likes
FAlShari
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
please go through your most recent downloaded apps, force stop any app that you dont frequently use, apps like botim or Video calling apps drain battery and overheats your phone, try to force stop some apps and check if its goes back to normal
0 Likes
RajVirgo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Thanks. I am not a heavy user. it's some Twitter time & some browsing, few YouTube vids. As far as vid calling is concerned, it's hardly few mints on WhatsApp only and there is neither an issue of heating up then nor about battery drain. It happens only when I use the camera for taking the pics continuously for even few minutes. No usage for gaming or heavy graphics. No useless apps or anything unnecessary running in the background.
There is something to do with the camera app only ☹️
0 Likes