Original topic:

Galaxy Note 9 heating

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 09:45 PM)
RajVirgo
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi,
I am facing the heating up issue of my Note 9, specially when I am using camera for taking some pics one after another or continuous usage of for 10 minutes.
Can I have any solution for this. I already have the latest update running on my phone.
0 Likes
16 Comments
sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Hi, clear your camera cache and restart the phone. See if this resolve the problem
0 Likes
RajVirgo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
thanks but I don't find any cache there. Can you plz guide? Thanks.
0 Likes
sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Go to settings, then open apps, then open camera. open storage and clear cache and restart the phone. Let me how it goes
0 Likes
RajVirgo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
that was already clean. I anyway cleaned it again, restarted, took few pics and the device got hot up. it means, there was no use☹️
Thanks
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
please try the download the software released today and let me know if your issue has been solved.
0 Likes
RajVirgo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Yeah, was awaiting that. Its available now. I will try and post an update about the same.
Thanks 👍
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
You are welcome.
0 Likes
RajVirgo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi, I tried using the camera after the latest update too but it's of no use. The device is still getting very hot within minutes of using the camera app. It stops working after throwing a heat up warning on the screen.
I need to tell you that at the same time I can continue using WhatsApp camera without any warning/issue.
Very strange even though I understand that WhatsApp cam might not be capable of reading the heat.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Try to long press the camera icon > App informations > Storage > Clear Catch, try and let me know.
0 Likes