Original topic:

Galaxy Note 9 Screen turns Green

(Topic created on: 12-11-2020 07:34 PM)
shankar2690
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

My Galaxy Note 9 screen turns green often when i press the power button or when i use the finger print to Unlock or just randomly when in a call. I reported the issue to customer service in Galaxy members App and got a very pathetic reply, simply saying we can't really help you.

I see this issue exists with almost majority of the Note 9 users and samsung seems to have not provided a stable solution yet. We see this problem being discussed all over the Internet in different forums and why is samsung not hearing.

I really wonder why i should buy a samsung product again with such poor customer service and not even acknowledging to the issue.

3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
😱
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
just contact customer care, if the product doesn't have any scratches or damages in the display and also on the rear case they can help you
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Display brightness level:- Kindly set the device display brightness in auto mode (If available).
Steps to adjust brightness in auto mode: Swipe down on the home screen to open notification panel>Turn on Auto brightness. 

2. Reset the device:- Settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app along with screenshots, short videos and error log file(Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes