Original topic:

Galaxy Note 8 black crush

(Topic created on: 09-21-2020 03:57 PM)
Paul_D
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello.

A few weeks ago my note8 screen black crushed. I've never drop phone down or smash a screen, I've always carefully used my phone and have no reason to broke the screen. I can remembering that before Black crush made visible, phone updated with new firmware, after this, more security patch coming in but its no effect for screen - still black crushed with ugly gradients.

Please, help me.   

6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
it's because I think only solution is change the display.. already got damaged internally .. ..i think that not sure ... can you give display screenshot once ?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Visit service center ASAP.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon. To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Paul_D
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Thanks. Trying Safe mode - nothing.

Send request via Samsung Members. Hope someone can help me... Changing display on this phone useless spent of money...

0 Likes
janseerjas
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
its clearly a serious mistake from samsung side, becoz lakhs of devices got this issue suddenly after update.

i think samsung intentionally kills the devices using the **bleep** updates
JNYD
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I've had this issue since August 2020 update. Samsung told me to visit the service center to update the phone. i did but nothing happened
0 Likes