Original topic:

Galaxy Note 8, Discolouration issue. No support from samsung care.

(Topic created on: 08-03-2019 05:43 PM)
hardikSansariya
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Galaxy Note 8, Body paint Discolouration issue. I am a crazy fan of Note series, using it from the first launch but really disappointed with this note 8 colouring issue. Within warranty period the Colour started peeling off and there is No support from samsung care. they told samsung is not responsible for cosmetic then who will be responsible ? if am purchasing a high end device and within few months the colour started peeling off like sticker, then who is responsible ?

After investing my hard earned lakhs of rupees in samsung note series phone, i got zero support from samsung India.
So finally for me...after using note 2..3..4..5..8.. the legacy end for Note series now. 

SaY No to Note 10..!!!😡😡😡😡

12 Comments
babi07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
according the usage any phone paint will shade if you have cover on it safe
0 Likes
pma1612
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
no it's not like that, for such conditions it should atleast be 4-5 years old without any case. This phone isn't a cheap 10k phone but a device that costed 60-70k at launch
0 Likes
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
i don't even know why are we getting plastic painted instead of real metal while we pay premium of upto 60-70k i feel this is one point which isn't value for money they should provide premium materials iPhone 4s had a metal ring around waiting for samsung to do it
0 Likes
Thanus
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
its happen to me also...even I'm a biggest fan of note series I have used note 1 to the note 9.. the same issue happened to me also on my note 8.. mainly the problem is Samsung service center in (india).. they are scammers... but in foreign they will definitely give a replacement to you. that's why India is known for. 😔
0 Likes
Thanus
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
are you from Mumbai? if yes, Than I can definitely help you from this issue your are facing.
0 Likes
hardikSansariya
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i am from bangalore.
0 Likes
harshgupta1
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

Thanks for Sharing such info

0 Likes
Dhan21