Original topic:

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Honest Opinion

(Topic created on: 09-12-2021 03:44 PM)
BasselK
Options
Galaxy Note
The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra was among the most feature packed phones of 2020, with its slick 120Hz QHD+ OLED massive screen, a solid Exynos 990 processor, 12GB of RAM, and a 4,500mAh battery, packs a microSD card slot (which I never used thanks to the 256GB of internal memory), also a great camera specs that can deliver a crispy clear photos and videos, and not to forget the S-PEN gestures and remote control capabilities.

In addition Samsung is promising three major OS updates for the device.
The phone launched with Android 10 and received an upgrade to Android 11, which means you can expect Android 12 and Android 13 at least and can be one of the best devices for the next year or two.

In my personal experience the device is great, I love the One UI experience, and I never faced any issues with it except for having to re-register my fingerprint data almost every couple of months.

Never faced and overheating or fast battery drainage issues during calls and data usage, for all of that I can say it's one of the best solid devices I ever had.

26 Comments
HUZAIN
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I love note 20 ultra design, display and inbuilt spen

Performance totally waste
No sd card
Over heat
Battery drain
Galaxy Note
The design and build quality are amazing, I'm talking about my personal usage experience:
Performance was more than good for daily usage ( I'm not a heavy gaming person)
You can use 2 Sim cards or 1 sim and SD card.
The phone warms up during camera usage.
No battery drain, most of the days I end up with more than 30% of juice left, today and after 9 hours of mild usage I'm still on 70%.
HUZAIN
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I'm not gamer but I'm using 2 sim card, data always on. I watch YouTube film and browsing and vidro call. need to charge daily 2 or 3 times
0 Likes
HUZAIN
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I have 21 ultra but i love note 20 design. This times very disappointed with note series

0 Likes
HUZAIN
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I used note 2 to note 20
Note 2 good battery life
Note 7 best cure Design
Note 10 note 20 pretty design and look more premium
Galaxy Note
Having to charge a 5000 mah means that you really are a heavy user 😂
HUZAIN
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
No. Samsung battery life tooooo short. Battery Draining fast
0 Likes
HUZAIN
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
More boaltware apps
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
For that you can disable or delete unwanted apps.