Original topic:

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5g Suggestion?

(Topic created on: 09-13-2020 09:32 AM)
Airplanet
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

I want to buy Galaxy Note 20 ultra 5g but am confused due to exynos vs snapdragon issue and in UAE Samsung selling only Exynos version with Samsung Warranty but local shops sells snapdragon Galaxy Note 20 ultra 5g version without warranty so which model should i buy because expensive mobile buy like Galaxy note 20 ultra Snapdragon model without warranty is risky?

12 Comments
JawaidKhan99
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
i will suggest you to wait for iphone 12 because buying without warranty is too risky and there is a noticeable difference between exynos and snapdragon in terms of speed, display brightness, battery, heating etc.
0 Likes
Airplanet
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

Thanks for reply but i dont want apple because i like android.

0 Likes
TheExpendble
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
nobody needs that worthless Apple
0 Likes
JawaidKhan99
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
then go for oneplus or any other smartphone at least there are providing same hardware all over the world 🌎
0 Likes
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note

i took risk and i bought note 20 ultra 5g hongkong version (snapdragon) i have it since 10 or maybe 12 day without any issues . about warrnty . im still struggleing with samsung gulf in uae about fixing my problem with s20 ultra 5g exynos and until now they see there s no problem with my phone . neither they dont want to accept the truth about exynis neither they dont want to replace me with new phone so warrenty here is **bleep** as far what im facing with them . so choice is yours . good luck 

Airplanet
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

which issue you face in s20 ultra exynos and where from you purchased Note 20 ULtra 5g Hongkong version in UAE?

0 Likes
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note

UAE version.  today's i will get my device from the guy who was testing it . as what he showed me thats standy battery looks ok . so ill tested it by my self and i will see . as he said between 6 hours 5% dropped  and with me 24% so today i will tested and i will show him . 

i was facing battery drain . auto foucs issue and heats problem during call and without making call . today ill run my own test with prove 

0 Likes
_fahad64_
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
If you want to stick with samsung then i would suggest you to wait for the S20 Fe 5G. The 5G variant will have 120 hz and snapdragon 865 and will also get almost all of the flagship features. And Also will rock the s20+'s camera sensor and will be much cheaper than the note 20 and note 20 ultra somewhere around usd reference 699-749 usd
0 Likes
_fahad64_
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
4g will also have 120 hz but with exynos 990
0 Likes