Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10+ Software Update Issue

(Topic created on: 10-16-2019 11:20 PM)
JimmyA
Options
Galaxy Note
Since the last October update, whenever i open youtube or Netflix to watch something, the video minimizes automatically, i cannot watch in full screen anymore. Also, when i chat in instagram, the keyboard closes automatically, i have to press again on the chat box for the keyboard to open. Facebook videos when played keep on pausing and playing again. One other noticed error is the edge pannel, if i open it, it closes again. It's very frustrating, and only happening on those apps. It looks like the back button is being pressed, but that is only happening in selective applications. 
0 Likes
4 Comments
EzEr4tin
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
back up your phones data and try resetting it.. if you still got the problem, well sorry sir only service center can help you for that.
Galaxy Note
Hey, already opened a ticket with the helpdesk, with videos showing the problem , there are hundreds of users online reporting the same issue, not willing to reset honestly, it's their headache to solve by another update, that's a global issue now. Was just sharing with my fellow Samsung owners :)
0 Likes
EzEr4tin
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
ow really.. good for you then, hopefully they fix it right away..
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Yeah thanks, not my first rodeo with support, usually everything gets solved, but this time it's global and in hundreds if not thousands so hopefully will be resolved soon.
0 Likes