Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 Plus View Flip Cover Not Working

(Topic created on: 02-26-2020 10:41 AM)
VHawley
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

I have googled it and read some of the other problems on here. 

I go to Advanced Features and then i click Accesories and the only option i have there is Fast Wireless Charging.  there are no other options????????/  whats going on

0 Likes
7 Comments
Abhisheksingh
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
same problem in my a50s and my s10e.
mudassarfa
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
did you purchased the flip cover from Samsung or any third party. I purchased the flip cover from samsung.com and it works perfectly with auto lock and unlock
0 Likes
Francophone58
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
  • I purchased samsung galaxy note10 plus flip cover but is not working, from settings advanced futures no accessories what are my going to do
0 Likes
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Try to find S view service app from system apps , than force stop and clear the cache and data than restart the phone

if you unable to do it manually than download s view service enabler app from xda and start the service
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

>Perform the reset settings of the device (setting>>general management>>reset>>reset setting).

>Run the device in safe mode and check the issue.

> Check the availability of software update.

> If still issue not resolved, please visit to the authorized Samsung service centre with device and have it inspected for further resolution.

For address details of Samsung Service centres follow the link mentioned below-

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
bslivka
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hi I am having the same problem. This is the second case I've had this problem with. Resetting settings did not help. I used to be able to switch between my black and blue s view cases. They worked. Ive had the black one for over a year now and the blue one for 9 months. Earlier this year the black one stopped working. I have only been able to use the blue one since then. Now yesterday my blue one will not work and its frustrating. I have no case settings available to change. Why has this problem happened to me twice? What am I doing wrong? One minute my phone works. Then I go and set it on my charger and when I pick it up the case doesn't work!

0 Likes
Eric5
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Did anyone every find a way to fix this?  I have tried everything here and what I could find online and still not working.  I left Apple about 15yrs ago and have loved using the SView cover for what feels like at least 10 years.  I've used it on at least the last 3 phones and the current one worked ever since the Note10+ came out but stopped working about 6 months ago.  Ever since seems my phone has changed things and I spend more time fixing.  I left Apple because of all the work and now I feel I am back with them.  After being the only person in my household without an Apple I am considering going back if I can't stop trying to fix my phone.  Any advice would be appreciated.