Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 Plus - Battery Charging Test

(Topic created on: 05-25-2020 01:24 PM)
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note

Issues Identified: Tested the phone after purchasing, The result is excellent. It charge 63% in just 30 mins and 100% in just 1 hr (turned off condition) But now in 30 mins, it charges only 56% and took I hr 17 mins to charge 100%. 

There is a peak charging of 16% during 40 to 50 mins. But the issue is between 20 to 30 and 30 to 40, charging drops drastically during this period. Also discharge is very quick within the 9 month of usage. Which is unacceptable.

Especially from 5%to O% it took hardly 2 mins and not even any apps usage. Which is alsp strange.
 I explained this to the so called service expert.
He simply saying the battery   charging is good and no issues. 

SAMSUNG,  I SPENT LOT OF TIME TO ANAIYSE THE BATTERY PERFORMANCE.  SO PLESE DO SOMETHING TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. IF HIS ISSUE IS ONLY IN MY PHONE. PLEASE  REPLACE THE PHONE. 
11 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
@ Moderator, more over read my post carefully, my post is all about charging time from 0 t0 100%. that too the phone is in turned off condition. If you are a expert you should know when the phone is turned off, nothing will work until we physically turn on the devices pls kindly stop replying like we dont know anything. i think in this community the mobile users are having more knowledge than people who working in samsung who dont know much. you people simply cut copy and paste the default messages given by samsung. you are lucky getting paid.

pls listen to the query carefully, try to give precise response. If i supposed to be in your place, ill not reply like you. ill try to explain in details, even I don't know ill escalate to developer team who has been assigned for.

Everyone knows samsung now lacking behind in terms of performance and optimization, Try to learn from the competitors..
0 Likes
Abhiyanshu
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
You guys should optimise you software phone and battery performance rather than asking us to stop using the features.

If so, this is we have spent so much money for buying your piece of **bleep***t? Atleast provide us with some solution for this.
0 Likes