SO, I was heading towards the Samsung Operahouse on Brigade Road in Bengaluru and my heart was beating faster, worried for Note 10.
- I was afraid if the people already there would be criticising it.
- To assure myself that the devices will retain same analog audio quality despite no headphone jack.
- My favourite S-pen features from the previous notes were carry-forwarded to this generation as I was heavily dependent on those heavenly features.
- Worried if Samsung Pay would br there or not
- To assure that the IR blaster is actually back😍.
And I said,
"A treat with the eyes upon,
A bliss with the hands on!"
Just like I had imagined, I grabbed the highest device in the hierarchy and checked for all the features I use including the video editting feature in Galaxy Gallery. And they were intact.
After a 25 min long inspection the fact that it is the most powerful smartphone ever (as claimed initially by DJ Koh during the UNPACKED EVENT) came true. And the throne of the king of smartphones still belonged to Note10.
I was prepared for a minute improvement in Camera as Samsung still decided to use 1.44 ųm pixel but it turned out to be fat more huge leap in the improvement. Unbelievable.
Coming back to Samsung's best game - Displays.
I was bit disappointed when I first saw the punch hole a bit disturbing. I was like:
But after 15 mins of usage, especially with the Night Mode, the punch hole display seemed to have disappeared. Psychological! Isn't. And Samsung played the game cleverly!!
By now that I had checked out the device completely to best of my knowledge, I was at peace with Samsung. LOL!!
Enjoyed the crowd as they all had varied reaction but all in a positive way!!