Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 Battery discharge issue after 45days of usage

(Topic created on: 11-06-2019 06:36 PM)
Dhritiman_Das
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Even after 45days Galaxy Note10 battery discharges faster than expected while I keep my sync On and GPS on for clicking photos and navigation. I think battery life can be improved with a software update but it seems Samsung is not listening to users of Note10.
I still love my Note10. Samsung please fix it ASAP.
20 Comments
HassanSarwar
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Hi DDas81,
You need to turn on Adaptive Power Saving and within a week you'll see your phone improved with battery drainage.
Dhritiman_Das
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
it's already turned on since 1st day of my usage. Still I'm facing this issue.
0 Likes
HassanSarwar
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Visit the Service Centre as my device is giving me 26 hrs of usage time since I purchased it.
Dhritiman_Das
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
great if u r getting so 👍🏻
0 Likes
Rishab
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
you may reset your system cache and then reset battery usage info... again the phone will try to learn the usage patterns and will accomodate minimal battery power accordingly.
Dhritiman_Das
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
and how to do that?
Rishab
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
you may do that by
1. Turn off special access of device care and device health services from permissions menu in the app settings in settings.
2. Swtich off ur note 10 plus
3. PRESS AND HOLD VOLUME UP AND BIXBY/LOCK BUTTON TO TURN THE PHONE ON and you ll boot up to a recovery menu you may select wipe cache partition from there and turn your phone on normally.
4. Turn on all the access u blocked in step 1
give your phone 2 to 3 days but performance will be boosted and power efficiency can be noticed from the moment you completed the steps i hope this solves your problem. cheers.
Dhritiman_Das
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
well i did the steps u advised above...let's see if any improvement to battery life happens 👍🏻
Rishab
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
sure do let me know if it helped!😀
0 Likes