Original topic:

GOOGLE STADIA OR XCLOUD MOBILE GAMING

(Topic created on: 10-12-2020 10:24 AM)
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Microsoft & Google both are launching their mobile cloud gaming all over world (except INDIA) & with support of latest Samsung Flagship like Note 20 Ultra. I think this will also be an RELIANCE JIO partnership in India as We are treated now as an Tech Less Country.We are also having same devices and UK / Germany / USA why won't you simply launch Stadia , XCloud in India. In recent International Launch event of NOTE 20, Samsung confirms Microsoft partnership with Samsung & one of the benefit of that was XCloud Gaming Pass services which will use controller to play supported XBOX games on NOTE 20 ULTRA. But it didnt reached india. What is the future of india and this development of cloud gaming when we are not getting everything after paying 1 lakh almost.I dont know who to blame for this non availablity of this services in India. Hopefully JIO wont mind it giving answer to this as Mr Mukesh Ambani  in their last Jio Group year meet has given some hint onto Cloud Gaming sought of.
9 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
This is a community for Samsung , not for Google, or Microsoft or Jio. No matter what phone you have purchased, if the service is not available, then you cannot use it. Contact Microsoft support, they can assist you on your complaint.
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
🤐 You dont know about Microsoft & Samsung Partnership yet.Note 20 Ultra was exclusive device to get Xbox Pass Xcloud but it doesnt arrive in India. Thats what I mentioned in post. Because not soon or later nor microsoft or google is launching an Ultra Flagship device
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I do know about Microsoft and Samsung's partnership since Unpacked 2019, I am just telling that the cloud streaming service is not yet introduced in India by Microsoft. Contact Microsoft on this, not Samsung.
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Read My post again..I told that It's just a post not an request or bug or report of error
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
If this is just a post, then it makes no sense here.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
India featured this service for some reason either market dint allowed it or game service or there must the policy of not giving the service by government
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Only to ambani's i think so..No outsider allowed 😀😀
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
🤣🤣
0 Likes
PipTriangle
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
use vpn and play bro....after getting into xcloud...u can cut off the vpn...so speed issues won't be there
0 Likes