Original topic:

Full screen caller id

(Topic created on: 04-05-2021 10:27 PM)
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey , Well from very long I was looking for full screen caller ID  , full caller background image and etc. When I heard that samsung adding this feature with one ui 3.0 I was excited but it led to ended up as a disappointment. I did research and I came across this application True phone & contacts application with a lots of customization options with in-built call recording option. To download this application from playstore follow this link below:

5 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Several apps are available in playstore and definitely if you research then it would be better but main thing is now a days user don't want to use any apps they want everything inbuilt even a tiny app for speed meter, they didn't consider to download
Anyway good post 👍👍
0 Likes
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Yes I'm aware that several applications are available in playstore . Most of them are useless ,some of them are ok because they doesn't work properly and with fill ads. But this application is good with many customization options and etc.

And yes everyone want these Features in-built well everything they can't get . Samsung did added this feature . At least they tried and still trying and yet still being criticized. Even I criticized samsung with this post.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Speed meter is very much required in samsung devices. I had purchased Internet Speed Meter from Playstore long back, but if this feature is available in system itself, it can run with a lot less toll on battery.
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Its an old topic. But Samsung has no intention to bring it back. 🤪
0 Likes
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Hahaha yes.
0 Likes