Original topic:

Frustrated with samsung

(Topic created on: 10-24-2020 07:13 PM)
SuneepGeorge
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Since 5 years iam using samsung flagship phones, last i was used note 9 , i will come to the point, i recently update my software on sep security update , on that update samsung mentioned fix for battery consumption,  after the update my phone is not getting battery backup , my bixby service is consuming my battery , i did the factory reset but still the same , i dont know how to solve this issue , and there is no option for putting bixby to sleep mode , so i  called samsung care and they said visit the samsung store, i have bad experience from samsung store , i have 100 % sure if i visit the samsung store they will change my os ,that much help they wl do  , for that i have to spend one day for this pandemic situation, i dont know how to manage the  situation, 

0 Likes
12 Comments
Galaxy Note
Hi Suneep,
I have never seen bixby services using this much battery on my note 20 ultra.
Have you turned on Automatic Listening and Voice Wake-Up in bixby settings?
SuneepGeorge
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
today i reset my phone , and i didnt do any settings in bixby and i didnt install any 3rd party apps also , still i have the issue
Galaxy Note
Bixby settings are connected to your samsung account and will automatically restore once Samsung account is added.
Double check whether Automatic Listening and Voice Wake-Up is enabled.
0 Likes
SuneepGeorge
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
i already checked and its verything is turned off Screenshot_20201024-201241_Bixby Voice.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
See the battery usage status of Bixby Services on my device.Screenshot_20201024-203134_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
SuneepGeorge
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
regarding this issue, how can i sort out ?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I had this issue before, simply disable bixby services and your battery will be fine again
Galaxy Note
Hi suneep,
There is some updates available now for Bixby and Bixby services. Please install those updates and check whether the issue is solved.
0 Likes
SuneepGeorge
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
thank you for your suggestion, today I gave my phone to service center regarding the issue , the technician said , after the update many of the users having same issues, so he did something in my phone , so my phone still under observation 😀