Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
note 10 and s11 will once again become worth less
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
as Samsung is removing the features from it's flagship devices . like now in s10 they removed the iris scanner now in note note 10 they removed as card slot and headphone jack and heart rate sensors and hard-pressed home button . these phone are old school in the name of tech they removed all the essential feature Samsung you think I am a fool you will will again remove the essential feature from the flagship devices

Samsung give back the heart rate sensors give back the iris scanner and give back the top bezel in which we can had the iris scanner and other sensors back online and remove the fingerprint sensor from the phone for customer sake. you think I am going to buy that phone sorry Samsung but I will stick to my s9 even if you don't provide any updates. so Samsung give back those sensors in the phone. give back the top bezel.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I never took the phone for the display instead I took the phone due to its concept and all the other tech . sorry Samsung your hypocrisy is on top of level I salute you for being so much hypocrite.
0 Likes