Original topic:

For note20 and note20 ultra users

(Topic created on: 06-20-2022 12:26 AM)
uk1995
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
I don't have any problem in my phone till know but many s20,s10,s10e users are facing problems( display colors change or multiple line in display) after feb security patch update,
so please cancel auto update feature and don't update the phone 😒 ,
wait for the review of some users or youtubers ,
share as much as possible 
5 Comments
Ironman3000
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Yes this thing is true
My note 20 ultra display facing this issue and now I never suggest anyone edge display phone use because some time companies create or edge display is not stronger enough for longer use that is reason Apple not launch edge phones.
Now I'm moving to ios.
Because without damage you have pay 19500 for display it's feel sad because you not did any damage on your phone 😔
uk1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
not only edge display phone, my s10e phone display chage it colors automatically after an update 😒
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support! 

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request that you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your concern and apologize for the inconvenience caused, to understand your issue better we would like to Call you and take remote ofyour device along with our R&D team.

We request you to kindly share your contact details with the preferred date and time of calling

Phone number :

Preferred date of Calling:

Preferred time of calling:

Thank you for writing to us.

0 Likes
roshankk
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I'm using note 20 ultra I have 1 vertical pink and violet mixed line and 2 thin green line
0 Likes