Original topic:

Flash is also Imp. Constraint in Photography, So enable or Disable Carefully..

(Topic created on: 03-28-2020 05:39 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
These Photos I am not Sharing as to show the Output Quality of my Note9 or to Show my Photography Skills, But to Show the Result when we Choose the Flash Unnecessarily ie. in Full Light or During Night time where there might be light coming from opposite side or Even the Photography area having Shiny Surface/Surfaces..Because then the Reflection of Flash damages the photos...For eg. Three Photos Clicked by me using Flash or without Flash, Check below...

Normal mode without Flash (Cropped)

Promode with Flash (Cropped)

Promode without Flash (Cropped)

Even in Full Natural Light the Normal mode photography believes to be Good compare to Promode (quoting as per the output) with all colours intact....Even we are not supposed to use Flash in Low light when we are getting Some sorts of lights from Opposite Side...So we need to choose Flash Accordingly...

14 Comments
ombhan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
th
0 Likes
ombhan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
vvbfhueu2iye8ryryr
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
???
ombhan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
energetic and science zonal In charge without us permission to make him clear instructions on the machine under the wdv method of CH km in school magazine matter
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
???
0 Likes
ombhan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
he usdin cal par rahee hogaye I'll have a good surprise to see beautiful couple
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
??
0 Likes
ombhan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
if you show 6in I'll have 564644ques microphones and I phone 56ques on your Facebook page too to jatinder ma'am be 4reaching 33a 2is sstaffer 3in 3the and I 3apologizing know think that 333years 2is 1million I'll have a look at home in order to keep we all safe during the machine under the wdv method of CH km in school magazine is kaam par rahee hogaye I'll have to
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
??
0 Likes