Hello, I have few things to address that needs to be brought back or improved.
1. QHD recording is removed from note 10 while Note 9 has it on One UI 2.5. (Needs to be brought back).
2. Navigation Bar switch option on quick panel. (Needs to be brought back).
3. Samsung Members app advertises Good Lock benefits and its features but isn't available to download.
4. Ability to sign up for beta program (many countries are offering while UAE doesn't, even users wants to experience it, other brands offers it so why can't Samsung?)
5. WiFi Calling to strengthen the signal when there's zero to limited cellular signal. (I am using other region ROM to benefit the feature).
6. Further battery life improvements is needed on One UI 2.5, my note 9 performs much better than note 10+ (Other brands flagship devices are well optimized and runs for a full day to 2 days, Samsung is capable to do same if work is being done correctly).
I understand that companies has to regulate with local country policies and conditions however Samsung is the only one that restricts lots of useful features which may potentially affect my prefrences and others on Samsung.
Samsung is more than capable and I want them to go beyond.
Thanks for sharing your feedback and insights. Looking forward to hearing more on your reviews and thoughts on Galaxy and Samsung products.
I can totally count on you! Thanks for understanding and listening to our feedbacks!
We've got your back!