Original topic:

Facing some issues after updating to oneui3.0

(Topic created on: 02-10-2021 09:38 PM)
AmanAggarwal2711
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
I updated my note10 lite just 5 to 6 days ago and  I am facing some issues.
The issues are as follows:
 One of the most considerable of them is the YouTube glitch. As soon as I play a YouTube Shorts video the YouTube just closes itself. Also while watching a video in landscape mode, if the home button is pressed the phone just hangs.
 Secondly, sometimes I have noticed a glitch in the always on display where the fingerprint sensor icon just misplaces from its actual position to any corner of the screen(seen this thing about 3 to 4 times till now). 
Third, sometimes the swipe gesture just stops working for no reason and have to lock and unlock the phone to make it work again.
I want to know that anyone else using Note10 lite is also facing the same problem or only I am the one facing it🤔
12 Comments
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
yeah there are some bugs...the one with the AOD ...the orientation seems wrong sometimes and sometimes the battery information gets superimposed on the fingerprint display...
as 9810 is a 2 yr old processor..there might be some bugs...hopefully it'll be solved in future updates..
for the pros...the phone seems a lot smoother and faster...the animations are crisper than before.
The battery life seems to have improved I guess...and the thermals are slightly better now..😅
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
ya you are right
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes