Original topic:

Faced this issue of Note 10+ and now on Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 11-03-2020 07:36 AM)
ToxicMonk
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi, 
I have been facing this issue of blurred screenshot when I use the "down the page" feature. The screen shot quality is fine when the content on screen is captured. As soon as I use the capture the entire screen by using the "Go down the page" feature, the resolution of the image is decreased drastically. If anyone has a solution for the same, let me know.
5 Comments
digesh9870
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I think the resolution is decreased when you share the screenshot on any other platform such as WhatsApp. To avoid this, I share the screenshot in WhatsApp as a document or save the screenshot as pdf.
0 Likes
ToxicMonk
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
How do you do that
0 Likes
digesh9870
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
To save the screenshot as pdf, open the gallery app, navigate to your screenshot > Top right three dot menu > Print > Save as pdf.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) with the error screenshot so, that we can resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

ToxicMonk
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
I think it's more of a bug than a general problem
0 Likes