Original topic:

Due to Samsung Fault Note 9 Display gone bad

(Topic created on: 05-21-2020 06:02 PM)
maddynote9
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note

After so many emails, follow ups now Samsung called me & try to pull my leg, this note 9 decolouration issue is not with me only but facing by many others, 

please be unite if u have problem like this & join us    https://t.me/samsungDisplayProblem 

12 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
unite and file a case in consumer court
0 Likes
mk99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
i just saw in some american forums that this tint will become permanent later and samsung didn't provide any update to them and the final solution they recommended to them is changing display.some said rhey are using phone with tint from a year.
maddynote9
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note

Yes, Same thing happening here with me & many handset owners specially Note 9 Issue, Samsung is cheating its customers, now due to their buggy software update our handset got this issue & now they are saying change the display, they also added if it is under warranty they always change it, #Shamesung, 

mk99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
use pwm free app from xda
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apolozise for your inconvenience. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

Check device in Safe Mode.
1. Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears.
2. Press and hold the power off icon.
To exit safe mode just restart your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
jrbsins
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
it is issue caused by software
0 Likes
AK0101
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
So ,

You have been giving same suggestions to everyone out there. And still none of the Note 9 users are able to resolve this issue. Why is it so hard to digest for Samsung that it started after March update. Don't you think you should provide us the right update regarding this issue.

Or at least have the guts to accept that indeed this is Samsung fault.

This would be my last Samsung device.
0 Likes
AK0101
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
So ,

You have been giving same suggestions to everyone out there. And still none of the Note 9 users are able to resolve this issue. Why is it so hard to digest for Samsung that it started after March update. Don't you think you should provide us the right update regarding this issue.

Or at least have the guts to accept that indeed this is Samsung fault.

This would be my last Samsung device.
0 Likes
Sackett
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Sometimes I feel this patch might be on purpose to boost sales for S20 or Note10.
0 Likes