Original topic:

Double Standard

(Topic created on: 08-12-2020 03:05 AM)
abusihaa
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
From the Snapdragon to the Exynos Chipstead,to the software and applications double standards we are seeing Samsung practically doing year in year out without even bothering to the cries of it's very loyal customers in middle East Region who contributed in making Samsung the fastest growing OEMs in the Region, my disappointment comes in the wake of the trade in deals Samsung has put in place still some regions get the best deals and some gets RAW deals on the same phones shame on you Samsung. For all NOTE 9 OWNERS  did you know in the US you can trade in for the note 20 at the value of $550, in Abu Dhabi I was given AED 145.to add salt to wound in the US you can trade at $550 EVEN IF YOU PHONE HAS A CRACKED SCREEN!!!YES A CRACKED SCREEN you reading it correctly. See the attached screenshots

6 Comments
Galaxy Note
Hi, I believe that the estimated value was related to the physical condition of your device, I've got 625 DHS for my Galaxy Note 9 and 410 DHS for my Galaxy Note 8 (Both are grade A free of cracks and scratches)
TheExpendble
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
isnt that a joke?
abusihaa
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi, BasselK,well am happy for you but I think you missed my point on the whole thing? you being a perfect example both of your devices have been graded A and yet you were given awd 625 = $170 while the another person in the US with the same device with NOT SCRATCHES BUT CRACKS ON THE SCREEN GETS $550. Now you tell me is this JUST from Samsung and yet you pay the same price for the device!
janefrr
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
yes that point i tell before why this huge difference? even they give me rate 1350 note 10 plus its under warranty... why they give low price to there own product.????
abusihaa
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Im hoping someone in Samsung is following this conversation very seriously because we kind of feel not being appreciated for our loyalty in the Samsung family and the way they are ignoring the facts says it all to them we are just another customer.....
mas921
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
trade in is terrible in our region, better sell it on used market. my perfect condition note10+ has trade in value of aed1350 while i can sell it for 2200-2400 outside!
0 Likes