Original topic:

Dont Update Android 10 in Your Phone

(Topic created on: 01-09-2020 10:58 AM)
HimanshuBali
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
My nightmare began just after my  Galaxy Note 9, 512 GB phone restarted after Android 10 update. Screen turned yellow, where it was impossible to see anything. Screen becomes clear when brightness is increased. But its again messy  when brightness is lowered.

Service Center was contacted after customer  care advised me to visit them. But instead of re installing the software in the handset. Told me to get the display changed after paying Rs 17122. Guy was in no mood to hear,understand or check the handset on some machine. He was just clear about his judgement on my handset.

Why should any customer bear the cost of getting the handset repaired when it's related to software update.

Himanshu Bali

13 Comments
Galaxy Note
All customers cares are same watch youtube videos they told you all customer care truths. Even if your phone is damaged casually they told you water damage 😂 even you know that there is no water damage. Just go to local service center i to repair your phone with less charges also they will reinstall your software too.

If you get your answer sir please mark as solution.
Thanks you.
marqus007
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
common with xiaomi service centre I took my perfectly working phone told its behaving weired they checked said water inside motherboard damaged...
HimanshuBali
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I am using Samsung since 20 yrs. This is for the first time I have faced some problem. Even my A7 is getting hanged and is dead slow. Now using it as a Paper weight.
0 Likes
ketani72
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
'Samsung Care' is the biggest example of the fact that 'Samsung Doesn't Care'.
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
you should always try to fix the problem by asking for suggestions on this community first, beacuse if it was a software problem many would have simply tell you to downgrade to older android 9.
marqus007
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
agreed
HimanshuBali
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
can I install android 9?.
0 Likes
marqus007
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
yes search xda or go to other service centre pay them service charge theyll flash you old firmware
0 Likes