Original topic:

Don't buy a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra - Samsung is starting to cheat people

(Topic created on: 08-28-2020 09:00 AM)
anandhakrishnanp
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear All,

I am a great fan of Samsung for the new and innovative technology that they bring everytime to the table. But after the recent change in the leadership of the samsung team things has gotten to worst in their handsets. Literally they have started to cheat people on every level of the new phones especially Samsung Note 20 Ultra series. Just saw the rigging videos of the Samsung Note 20 Ultra series of both their US and International version. I feel very annoyed that such a great n big company like Samsung can play so cheap being in such a high level and the number 1 player in the smartphone market. 

SAMSUNG HAS REMOVED THE COPPER COOLING CHAMBER AND COIL IN THE INTERNATIONAL VERSION WHICH IS POWERED BY THIER OWN **bleep** EXYNOS PROCESSOR. ALSO WE ALL KNOW THAT HOW FAST THIS FAILED EXYNOS PROCESSOR GETS HEATED UP IF ITS USED CONTINUOUSLY OVER A PERIOD OF TIME. I DEFINITELY KNOW FOR SURE THIS PHONE OF NOTE 20 ULTRA SERIES WILL DEFINITELY BURST SAME LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NOTE 7.

We all know how Exynos processor has failed miserably to compete with the Snapdragon processor. Now to the real question, Samsung being a No.1 company in the smartphone segment has the world's largest manufacturing unit in India and also to boost their sales they have the world's 2nd largest population but their note 20 series is a big question to the commitment of making quality (MAKE IN INDIA) products from India to its own people. I am also taking this matter to the #PMO office so as to fully understand why people of INDIA should get cheaper products than the US and CHINA. 

DEFINITELY I AM NOT BUYING ANYMORE SAMSUNG PHONE AND TAB (Actually i have saved enough money to exchange my S10+ for the new Note 20 Ultra, but I am not going to buy unless I see all their rigging videos) FOR THEIR FALSE COMMITMENTS TO THEIR CUSTOMERS. 

Also my kind request to Samsung not to remove this post from this community, so that all the Samsung owners will know what they are buying.

Note: This post is definitely going in all my social accounts 
9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

yeh note 20 ultra ghante ka phone isse toh paka roti aur bana ke khaunga 

Galaxy Note
yes bro u r right. what a waste smartphone
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Simply forget about samsung flagship (so called) phones if you are in India..
Galaxy Note
yes bro after buying my S10+ I had this feeling of being cheated
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I bought All the S series and Note series. currently using Note 10 plus. That too all the device I bought on prebooking. First time I skipped samsung so called flagship Note 20. and no more phones from Samsung..
Galaxy Note
I was a big HTC die-hard fan bro. But after HTC I shifted to Samsung. Now I think my only option is an IPHONE now which I have hated always
0 Likes
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
1st prize in essay writing competition👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Galaxy Note
😅
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes