Original topic:

Don't Kill the Note Series

(Topic created on: 11-24-2020 08:40 PM)
whybhxv
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Here i want samsung to recognize those users who still love the note more than anything. Please don't kill the note series. It really is the best product every single time...Please don't kill it. I love my note and I Dont want it to go away.
11 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Well I was planning to buy the next Note, but I think I won't be able to do that. 😔😔
whybhxv
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
its really sad if they kill the series note still has its own fanbase
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Absolutely, anyways, they barely listen to us. But on the other hand, it is good that the greatest S device will have the S pen. Atleast they are not killing that.
whybhxv
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yeah but they should still launch the note series. The boxy design, refined performance in general made note a better buy.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I still do not think they are killing it off. Let's see what happens. The design was the best. I bought a Note 10+ (my bro ran away with it and is not willing to give it back 😂😂) in the aura glow colour and that was in my opinion the best looking mobile phone in history.
whybhxv
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I totally agree with you note 10 plus is the best looking phone in the history of phones .. I too am a Note 10 plus user..
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I think there would not be any loss and S series with S pen would do the same justice...We note users want the S pen and which would be coming in S series ultra model so I don't think there would be much difference..and also samsung should reduce 2-3 other series and should focus on better software development so that it would not release any devices without any proper quality check like S20 ultra, note 20U and S20 FE..
whybhxv
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
that's one way to justify the move but is it worth it
0 Likes
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
No, it is not at all worth it. But we all know that the size could not go beyond that for a product to be called as "Phone", if they increase the size more then I think it would become a "Tab". Secondly, Samsung wants to promote Fold series which as per samsung, would be a replacement for note. Although I don't like fold series right now because of two reasons, first one is its size after being fold and other one is the visible creeze on display when we unfold the device. So in short, whatever we said, this is the new reality and chances are high that we, the note users, will definitely go with fold in coming times when it gets improved. Fingers crossed 🤞..

images.jpeg_17523.jpg