Original topic:

Dispaly discoloration and overheating

(Topic created on: 07-01-2021 12:55 AM)
ModhavadiyaBalu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Its my second attempt to Samsung regarding the dispaly issue, I have been active customer since past couple of years and this time there is no response from team neither the company totally disappointed with this issue it get overheated too and discoloration causes the fadeness in image and dark mode look red mode more, i haven't found any solution no free replacement no any other supports and crew acts as its an issue caused by customer like they are trying to just avoid what so ever is going on.
6 Comments
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Maverickk
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
have you tried forced restart? do try it once.. i was also having the discolouration issue.. now its solved
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Can you plz tell how do i do it
0 Likes
Maverickk
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
whats your model name?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Note 9
0 Likes
Maverickk
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
press volume down & power key. keep them pressed. it will restart after few second
0 Likes