Original topic:

Disappointed with Samsung note 10 plus pubg graphics settings

(Topic created on: 08-24-2020 02:00 PM)
Vinu05
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello, I'm a huge fan of Samsung devices i used many of Samsung flagship phones like note 8,9,s10 plus and now I'm using note 10 plus but I'm really upset when i faced that problem with my device even lower price phone like oneplus 7 is able to apply the settings and i can't. My problem is mentioned below. 

I'm a big fan of pubg game but I'm having a problem with the graphics settings I'm using the Samsung Galaxy note 10+ Exynos 9825 version and I'm unable to set the HDR EXTREME settings on it. Meanwhile i have a s10 plus also with a Exynos 9820 chips set with same gpu as note 10 plus and i can run the game on HDR EXTREME on 
that device please resolve the problem ASAP 

Note - for better understanding please check the attached file Waiting for your positive response please solve this or i else i need to shift on oneplus. THANKS🙏

Vinu05
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
which device you use bro
0 Likes
dipzshrestha
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
note 10 plus
0 Likes
Vinu05
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Bro so please do what i do goo to get help and send error report they will reply you on that and pressure them to solve the problem. also you can write to the Indian CEO of Samsung both steps are useful i have done both and if we all do that possible we'll get the solution.
0 Likes
Vinu05
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
check this bro and do the same hopefully we'll get the solution
0 Likes
dipzshrestha
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
my first experiences with samsung and its a bad experiance comming from one plus 7pro..cant find anywhere for the email.
Vinu05
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
it's definitely a good device then oneplus 7 pro just have issue with the optimization of pubg for exynos 9825 chip. Samsung just need to work on that a little bit and everything will be fine
dipzshrestha
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
and was this issue occurred after 2.1 udate or it was from begining i just bought the phone having 2.1 update
0 Likes
dipzshrestha
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
says incorrect email id
Vinu05
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
try once again bro i have just sent an email to Samsung on same email. also send error report bro from get help in Samsung members application.
0 Likes