Original topic:

Disappointed Galaxy watch for note 9 ? pre booked customers are trashed !

(Topic created on: 10-01-2018 07:52 PM)
Ashok6
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung your  promotional offer of galaxy watch on purchase of note 9 after a month  the note 9 hits the market, makes me disappointed that it was my  bad decision to pre book note 9 and wait for weaks just to get an gear sport ?

I have now learnt not to pre book Samsung product here after.

Thank you for making us realize the mistake of pre booking Samsung product.

7 Comments
AMIT1976
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
yes You are right, shame to Samsung for cheating us.
0 Likes
YRSS
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
ya I too pre booked but now Samsung cheats us
0 Likes
rajtamil1988
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
One brand introduced in this market many peoples will eagerly buy that everyone knows after somemoths only it sales will go dull so that is company mind to giving offers to increase the same.......for example if a saw a trailer of a movie is fantastic, so you will go to that film as soon as released so after one month if the crowd is less for that movie if theatre owner announces prize for those who seeing that movie means the theatre will get housefulla0c9101c-4cd4-4822-b27e-a05d03e8e4d7.gif
0 Likes
sumitnsinha
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
ullu banaya bada mazaa aaya.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
true bro..from now on we will not pre-book any Samsung phones..they cheat there customers. #ShameonSamsung
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for reaching out to the Samsung community! We would like to inform that the offer varies time to time and these decisions are taken by Marketing and sales team only.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
gkm1
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
atleast samsung should consider the customers who bought the note 9 after its release date (without gear sport watch). so that the customers of samsung like us do not feel cheated by such a big brand. We should be considered as most valuable customers who bought note 9 without any freebie. samsung should offer us the galaxy watch at 9999 atleast.