Original topic:

Decreased Call volume

(Topic created on: 06-17-2020 07:38 PM)
DrAlpha
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I am a doctor,  currently working in COVID OP.  I have to use mobile phone while working so that I used to cover the phone with a plastic cover.  The problem is sometimes I cant hear the other person talking .  Call volume automatically reduces.  Is there any solution for this? 

I am facing another problem with the phone.  As I bought the phone from UAE it doesnt allow call recording even in India.

NB: Samsung Galaxy Note 9

6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Hi may be you are pressing volume down accidentally that's why call volume is decreasing during calls. Please check if you are obstructing volume buttons with your cover. If all is well, try clear your cache partition.

There is no call recording available in UAE purchased phone, you have to install Recorder from Playstore. Check which ones working for you.
0 Likes
DrAlpha
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
No call recorder in playstore is working for me. it only record my sound and the other person is muted
0 Likes
DrAlpha
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
call volume decreasing is not hardware problem., it increases when I remove the cover from the top part of the phone.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Hi you are covering mic on top of phone with cover that's why you are getting low call volume, keep the mic uncovered
DrAlpha
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
let me try
0 Likes
bb91_SA71
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Use Automatic Call recorder app