Original topic:

DON'T BUY SAMSUNG

(Topic created on: 08-18-2018 02:15 PM)
bAjU
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Recently galaxy anounces note 9 . so i went for upgrade option . they are offering me discount 33,000 for galxy note 8 .
1. 67,900 -> 33000 in a year
2 .they don't care about their old flagship phone
3 .No big update . just improving calculator us old thing . oreo update is also very late .
4. costomer service is poor
5. resale value is poor .
6. A big company does not take your headache
7. samsung is not good as you think .
8. not stable phone , there will always be a bug in phone
9. People don't like apple is samsung fans , because there is no more competitors. if you do not like apple , do not encourage samsung for that . this increases their attitude . follow more growing companies

9 REASONS NOT TO BUY SAMSUNG

now onwards no samsung products untill they improve .

bAjU
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
i told service .
i never wrote about oppo and vivo . mr. Samsung lover open your bixby or s pen to translate what i am writing.
and what is the problem with comparing oppo , vivo . have you seen apex and find x . they are The phones mr. samsung lover .

and i am talking about upgrade in my galaxy they give me requote of exchange value 33,000 in not in a year . if you are samsung lover why aren't you upgrading to note 9 ?
vijayroja
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
service is based on the area... here samsung welcomes in entry and solves and explain all... good response.. please make a complaint to samsung customer care regarding u r issue
0 Likes
vijayroja
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
regarding note 9...after some usage of note 8 i will exchange..
0 Likes
Arka24
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
after a year you get 50 % or max 60% of resale value same is the case with iphones ....both Apple and Samsung has the best resale values.......and you are comparing them to the service and resale value of Chinese brands like oneplus,Mi lol....😂😂😂😂
0 Likes
bAjU
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
9 months . i am a person who changes phone yearly . so i think i had some better experience testing about phone . these are chinese but some how gaining market value . check stock price budddy . samsung has not enough sale of s9 and i am pretty sure that same will has about to happen with note 9 after failure of note 7 😂🤣 rofl
0 Likes
Arka24
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Even with their slow sales which Samsung knew because of the iterative updates the S9 sold over 20 million units worldwide which these Chinese brands can dream of......and tell me any brand who has better resale value than Samsung or apple....S9 + is still selling for 64990
0 Likes
bAjU
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
u do not know about business buddy .
first they gain popularity so that afterwards they sell their phone to the people . some will take . they have created something so that some will buy these phone . and congratulations you are officially samsung fan . whatever samsung made you will like it becuase samsung owns you now . you will not have that eyes to see the beauty of other phones like apex ,find x , etc.
i you have judge a particular pbone you have to keep asude gour favourite brand .
0 Likes
bAjU
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
sir check your reports that how many s9 are sold . s9 are less sold compared to s8 and it to compare with s7 . lol 🤣😂 check your reports . their fans are decreasing . samsung sales are more becuse they have alot phone while oneplus has not enough . MI has pbone compare the sales in india buddy .
0 Likes
Arka24
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I am talking about the worlwide scenario go and check articles even with slow sales S9 sold about close to 20 million units compared to s8 which sold 30 million in the same time.......and these Chinese brands like oppo with their findx are just trying to create a hype as it failed in bend test check jerryrigeverything's video.anf have no durability and after sales service support.....and I doubt these phones will last even a year.......I am not a fanboy of any kind but these Chinese brands just copy Apple and Samsung
0 Likes
bAjU
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
apple created phone then afterwards smartphone cames . that not a copy dude . if one copies another each company has its copyright , liscence, etc so that they can claim . if they claim will .... doing copy is in your thinking ....😑
0 Likes