(Topic created on: 02-10-2020 06:01 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

***The contest is closed***

1200x1200-vday.jpg

admin post social.png

A Love Note for your significant other definitely makes them feel ‘awww-so-special.’ Write a quirky one-liner for your Valentine in the comments below to stand a chance to win a #GalaxyNote10Lite Aura Red. TnC Apply.

7,162 Comments
Dronzer
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes. #GalaxyNote10Lite
0 Likes
Dronzer
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known—and even that is an understatement. #GalaxyNote10Lite
0 Likes
Vikrant55k
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
girlfriend
#GalaxyNote10lite Aura Red
#GalaxyNote10lite
0 Likes
Dronzer
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Your Lips? I kiss that. Your body? I hug that. My smile? You cause that. Your heart? I want that. #GalaxyNote10Lite
0 Likes
Dronzer
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Grow old with me. Let’s count each other’s wrinkles as the years pass by. Let’s see who losses all of the teeth and who will need the help of the walking stick first. #GalaxyNote10Lite
0 Likes
Dronzer
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive. #GalaxyNote10Lite
0 Likes
Dronzer
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I know that somehow, every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step towards finding you. #GalaxyNote10Lite
0 Likes
Dronzer
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
It’s like my life isn’t even real to me unless you’re there and you’re in it and I’m sharing it with you. #GalaxyNote10Lite
0 Likes
MRkhan786
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
fantastic amazing Note 10 lite
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
you are the world for me,
you are as beautiful as Galaxy Note 10 Lite..
Your are smart and compact that feets in my hear..
#GalaxyNote10Lite
0 Likes