Original topic:

Coin drop sound playing randomly in phone

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 08:16 PM)
hadyarafat
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
My note 10+ started playing sound of coin drop randomly, I have closed all apps and rested the phone with no change.
There is no apps playing in background and no notifications coming just this sound even if the mobile is silent also still getting it.
12 Comments
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi Hady,
Please check wheather it happens in safe mode too.
(Press and hold the power off button. ( 🔴 Red button on the screen).To exit the safe mode, just restart the device).

0 Likes
hadyarafat
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hello Mohamed,
I found emergency mode not safe mood and the sound stopped when I turned emergency mood on, and now it is working again when I switched to normall mode.. so do you know what should I do or what is the reason of this sound?
Thanks
0 Likes
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Could you please share a screenshot from Settings > Notifications > Advanced settings > Notification reminders >
0 Likes
hadyarafat
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Here is the screen shot, Also what i have noticed that if data is off the sound is not working, but once i open it it is coming too much like if it is stored all the time i switched it off Screenshot_20211002-204707_Accessibility.jpg
0 Likes
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Please try in safe mode too. Press and hold the red button on the screen.
0 Likes
hadyarafat
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
There is no safe mood only emergency mood Screenshot_20211002-210757_One UI Home.jpg
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Press and hold that "red-power off" button in your screenshot.
0 Likes
hadyarafat
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I safe mood it is not working, also in normal mode if there is no data it is not working
hadyarafat
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I mean the sound stopped and not working in safe mood