Original topic:

Certain Internet and WiFI Issues in My Samsung Galaxy s10

(Topic created on: 04-12-2020 10:39 AM)
CAR-WASH-PERTH
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello,

I think it is a great platform for asking my query so I am going to elaborate on each issue which I am facing right now with Samsung Galaxy s10.

Internet and WiFi connection issues: After midnight when my data renew for the next day, I noticed from the past two months that without doing any browsing or downloading, my internet data was almost 20% over each day.

Previously I thought that it might occur due to apps which I am using in my phone so I deleted all the extra apps but the result is the same as always.

Secondly, the Wifi issue is not a big issue for me as the internet one but it always bothered me during hotspot.

My Wifi does not work smoothly and sometimes it hanged a lot and then takes 10-15 minutes to take any action on it.

Switched off is the only solution for me right now which really irritates me a lot and takes my valuable time.

I am not questioning your products as I always loved your products but these issues are really bothering me.

I am the Manager and Service Provider at the car wash Perth company. 

Thanks for reading my query and I hope that you will answer this query as soon as possible.

2 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
reset your network settings and restart your phone and check again. If it still doesnot correct itself, then take your phone backup and reset phone to factory defaults. All the best.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned step to resolve the issue:

1) Forget the Network:-Go to apps screen >Settings >Connections > Wi-Fi >Wi-Fi network >Tap and hold the Wi-Fi network that you're having trouble with until the menu allows you to select Forget Network.

2) Reset Network Settings:- Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.

3) Restart the Router and Mobile Device

4) Kindly check and disable the Airplane/Flight Mode on your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes