Original topic:

Can we Turn Off the Screen of Note9,when Seeing Video through Screen Mirroring?

(Topic created on: 08-12-2019 02:00 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Is there any way to turn off the Screen or to minimize the video on Note9 and it will play continuously on connected TV through Dex cable by Mirroring , because I am not able to do so through my note9.. But when I am doing same thing From my Another Phone Lg G7 thinq+, I am able to turn off the display (Minimize) of smartphone and the video is playing on same Resolution on TV, while I am able to do other task on phone with Complete display.. I am using Same TV, Same original Samsung Dex cable and on Same apps like Amazon Prime, Hot star, Airtel TV etc.. About Split Screen I am aware, but can we utilize Full screen like the other phone on Note9 ??
7 Comments
babi07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
hello
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
hi...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
yes
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
how ??
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
thnx... but it all talks about Dex mode, my question is strictly on Screen Mirroring and that to when watching Videos, then these videos are visibly playing on both TV as well as on Note9, but with other device, As I mentioned no video on Smartphone but playing continue on TV and can do a different task on smartphone by using whole display without interrupting the video, which runs in background... I'LL try these apps suggested by you on Screen Mirroring through Dex cable and see if it works...I am amazed how the double screen works on Lg handsets...
0 Likes
harshgupta1
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

Wow great post.

0 Likes
kohliteena29
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note

Nice Post

0 Likes