Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Can't find object eraser option in photo editor

(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 09:20 AM)
Muhammad Nuhin
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note

I'm from Bangladesh, I use Galaxy Note 10+, one UI 3.1, android 11 but object eraser option in photo editor not available in my Note 10+. Even the labs option in photo editor where object eraser option could be enabled is also not avalable. It's very upsetting that whenever I found any interesting feature, theme, lock screen, app of Samsung on internet which support by same device in other regions but not supported by my Note 10+ in my region. It's like I'm using some kind of cheap mobile that have not any interesting feature. Then what's the benefit of using such costly premium flagship mobile?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy Note
In the attached screenshot, they are mentioning about blemish remover. It's is not the object eraser feature. Blemish remover is used to remove marks on face in the photo.
As of now, object removal tool is a unique feature that is available only to the latest devices.

View solution in context

7 Comments
Galaxy Note
Unfortunately, this feature is available only in the S21 and Note 20 series.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

But object iraser option supports on Note 10+. I have seen videos on youtube.

Galaxy Note
Could you please share the link to the video?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

https://youtu.be/4QLUBIGiKuw

Sakitech showed it on S21 device but in description he says, it is the feature of one UI 3.1 and also supports Note 10 series.

Also found a reddit post that said, activated object iraser in Note 10.

Screenshot_20210505-145248_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy Note
In the attached screenshot, they are mentioning about blemish remover. It's is not the object eraser feature. Blemish remover is used to remove marks on face in the photo.
As of now, object removal tool is a unique feature that is available only to the latest devices.
Galaxy Note

It seems object iraser option is not updated till now in Note 10 series, hope it will be added soon in Note 10+.

Naniishere
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
It's also available on S20 FE 5G
0 Likes