Original topic:

Can anyone help me out with Note9

(Topic created on: 02-08-2020 11:37 AM)
Hrudayam
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Can anyone help me with my problem
Though Note 9can support underwater photography and videography whenever I insert my into water to take picture automatically something will be clicked by water sense,  how to prevent that ?
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
best way is not to placed your device under water for photography...note9 is 1p 68 water resistant for 30 minutes under 1.5 meters but it doesn't mean that this feature given for under water photography...Samsung will never take any responsibility for water log..and if motherboard destroyed along with display,,then you know that how much price of that...I have seen more than 10 cases where s9 note 9 destroyed completely after dipped in water for shorten period also.....if little mineral or salt is present can goes slowly inside it.
Hrudayam
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I can dip by using waterproof cases right as if I saw some videos and ads
0 Likes
RishiShukla
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
wah bhy bdhiya.. thandi me jaana q h paaani k pas tumhe
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
IP68 is just an eye wash and marketing strategy. donot insert your note 9 in water or else you will regret it cheers
Hrudayam
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Thank you but IP68 really it works as of what I did till now
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
it's work fine I know also because I also have s9...but if problem will started then you have to pay huge amount..so better not to deep inside water..already you are facing one problem right now and we don't know exat issue
0 Likes