Original topic:

Camera sound and blur

(Topic created on: 12-30-2018 02:08 PM)
harshavardhanreddy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Camera is not working fine with 2x optical zoom and getting sound like buzz the video was attached to u with buzz sound and also same things happening in photos too images are too blurry
8 Comments
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I got mine replaced
Galaxy Note
camera replaced or phone replaced
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Camera lens
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
opening the back glass may loose ip68 rating they should replace the mobile it is their fault
CSRITESKUMAR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
same with me and Samsung has replaced but still recd same problem in new device also
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for sharing your concern. Let me recommend some steps to further isolate and determine the issue faced by you in your device. Please be aware that device speeds may vary based on multiple outside factors.
1) Check the Picture size (Camera Capacity) in camera setting (It should be Max according to Camera Capacity)
2) Turn on the Auto Flash (If Available in the Device)
3) Reset the Camera (From the Camera Setting)
4) Software update via FOTA, Kies or SMART Tool.
If issue still persists, KIndly provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback via Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app> BETA feedback>Sendfeedback>Error report>Collect log files>attach.
Be sure to hit ? when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Note10plsUser
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
even I'm facing the same issue after the beta update...
0 Likes
manish7
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
im also facing same issue in note9
0 Likes