Original topic:

Camera of NOTE 9

(Topic created on: 03-02-2020 09:46 AM)
prajith2216
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hai, The Front and Back Camera quality of your flagship phone (Note 9) is poor in outdoor because the boosting of light. The face is over burned in natural light condition and the photo is looking very bad. The background of photo is also over burned and no objects are seeing in the background. This problem is previously mentioned by me. No action is taken from your side in the new Update. What can i do?
10 Comments
vishal261214
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
same problem in s9 plus and note 8
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
They will not listen here. Go to my page of the members app and locate feedback and send your issue there. They will reply. Cheers.
deep223
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
hehehh same here in Samsung Galaxy s9plus
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
same here in s9
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:

1- Check the Picture size in camera settings and set aspect ratio.

2- Turn on/off the Auto Flash.

3- Reset camera settings (Open camera app > Camera settings > reset settings).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
prajith2216
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
The same steps are followed several times, but no improvement. You are saying a foolish talk. Please give a permanent solution for your customers.
deep223
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
are kuch nahi hogha tumse selfie camera gayab kar do.
0 Likes
prajith2216
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I think, You are forcing your customers to upgrading the phone with new one by changing the internal software performance using the OS updation.

At the time of purchasing my Note 9, it contain Pro Mode in video recording. After the OS updation, it was removed by Samsung.
Is this your Marketing trick?
please give reply and make necessary action in front and back Camera.
prajith2216
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
please give me a reply.
0 Likes