Original topic:

CONSIDER NOTE 8 FOR ANDROID 10 UPDATE

(Topic created on: 12-07-2019 08:35 PM)
DxbBasel
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Well, I am using the note 8 and Note 10+,..but I would like to know what is the reason the note 8 ( a flagship) isn't getting the update, while lower budget phones are getting it?? Doesnt really make sense, and is a betrayal on your customers who spend a premium on their phones. Totally disgusting @Samsung_admin @Community_Moderator @SGESamsung
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Samsung all phones only getting 2 major update
note 8 came with android 7 (nougat )
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
note 10 came with android 9
note 10 also receive android 10 and android 11 updates only
0 Likes
DxbBasel
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
so we pay a premium (1000 usd) same as an apple product, who get updates and support for more than 4 years, and samsung thinks its okay or too much of a hussle to give 2 year updates? I think its time to look somewhere else for better support...keep pushing away loyal customers samsung......
DxbBasel
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
There is no reason for not updating the note 8 and S8 models apart from greed, and to force users to buy the newer models. The note 8 and S8 series are highly and fully capable of handling the update.
Elsedik
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I have s8+ but now I am planning to change to iphone always they are looking for their users for updates and benefits
DxbBasel
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Its sad whoever is making such poor decisions in samsung is pushing away loyal and potential customers. yes iphone always has better update, quicker, and also updates even the oldest models.
0 Likes